So how does the Liebster Award work? Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. (THANKS DEB, YOU ROCK!) Post eleven random facts about yourself. Answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated you. Think of a new set of eleven questions and nominate eleven others to answer them. ( Deb's questions and answers can be read here.)
So, here we go:
1. Every night I HAVE to put Vick's Vapo-Rub on my nose or I can't sleep, every night... not just when I'm sick. It's like crack to me.
2. I'm from Kentucky, but I really don't like horses much.
3. I've been a vegetarian for 26 years.
4. May 9th is my unlucky day. Something bad always happens that day.
5. I've had three car accidents. Motley Crue was playing on the stereo in each of them. I no longer listen to Motley Crue in the car, EVER.
6. If I could wish for anything it would be a cure for diabetes.
7. I can play almost any instrument except for horns. Drums, Bass, Guitar, Piano, but none of them really really well.
8. My favorite thing to do in the summer is canoeing.
9. I have OCD when it comes to hygiene. I have to use lotion on my hands all the time from the constant washing and anti-bacterial sanitizer I use.
10. When I started college I was pre-med and wanted to be a forensic pathologist. If I win the lottery, I will go to med school.
11. I have to sleep in total darkness. Nightlights are annoying.
Now to answer Deb’s questions:
1. Who is your favorite author? Edith Wharton
2. Throughout all history who would you most like to interview and why? Beethoven, love his music and I've always been so drawn to a great tragic story.
3. If you could change one thing, what would it be? One??? Really? Just one? If only one, I'd change the fact that there is no cure for Type 1 Diabetes.
4. What book has most influenced your life? The Art of War by Sun Tzu
5. What paranormal character would you most like to encounter? Vampires, of course
6. Why? I need to be bitten before I age any more than I already have.
7. What paranormal character would you most like to avoid? Bigfoot (does that count as paranormal?)
8. Why? I bet he stinks.
9. What was your most difficult subject in school? Math
10. What was your favorite ? English and Art
11. If you could choose any time period to live in other than your own, what would it be and why? The 1800s... love the dresses...
Eleven Questions for my nominees:
1. What's your biggest fear?
2. Who is the most annoying character you've ever encountered in a book, on tv or in a movie?
3. If you were on death row, what would you choose for a final meal?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. If you knew you could get away with anything without consequence, what would you do?
6. What is your biggest regret in life?
7. If you had Doctor Who's TARDIS, what time would you travel to?
9. What is the best present you ever received?
10. What's your secret guilty pleasure movie you don't want to admit you love?
11. What is your most prized material possession?
And my nominees are:
1. Jamie Manning
2. Jason P. Stadtlander
3. Melissa Keir
4. Aubrie Dionne
5. Kacey Vanderkarr
6. Sasha Summers
7. Stephanie Lawton
8. Doug Dutcher
9. David James
10. Stephanie Keyes
11. Shilpa Mudiganti
And for all of you taking the time to read this post...THANKS... and feel free to post your answers to the questions above in the comment box.