2. Ophidiophobia: The fear of snakes.
3. Acrophobia: The fear of heights.
4. Agoraphobia: The fear of situations in which escape is difficult.
5. Cynophobia: The fear of dogs.
6. Astraphobia: The fear of thunder and lightening.
7. Trypanophobia: The fear of injections.
8. Social Phobias: The fear of social situations.
9. Pteromerhanophobia: The fear of flying.
10. Mysophobia: The fear of germs or dirt.
Ever have one of those dreams that seem like you've already woke up and you’re doing mundane things going about your day? It was one of those. I had sit down at my makeup table and had begun to glob on the war paint. Out of the corner of my eye I notice something crawling next to my hairline then low and behold, dozens of little bugs start crawling out of my hair and spreading out all over my face.
So technically, I don’t believe that any of the above phobias fit under my fear of little crawly head lice bugs. Is this a common phobia? Maybe I should have never posted this… should some Saw-like serial killer decide to take me and teach me a life lesson he will know exactly what I fear most. Give me a dead body and tell me a key is somewhere inside and I must dig it out? Please. Stand back, watch and learn. However, inform me while I was asleep you have dumped a jar of lice in my hair and be prepared for a tantrum of unbelievable proportions. I will freak. And if you really want that cherry on top, tell me you saw a spider crawl in my ear too.